Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Revelation

My roommie Erin and I generally lead a rather peaceful and genial life in our Keeney room other than the following which, up till last night, were real causes for headaches:

1. The bloody music that keeps thumping away until sometimes 3am at night.
2. The daily smell of pot that permeates our walls and room.

And last night, in my last week here in Keeney, we finally found the cause - Mr. Downstairs.

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea why he thinks it's perfectly acceptable to smoke pot everyday but okay that's not my business to interfere but the SMELL actually AFFECTS OTHER PEOPLE!!!! That'd better not be the reason why I feel sleepy all the time (trying to push the blame)!!!

AND I have no idea why the SAME guy has to play bass-heavy remixes EVERY damn night and it's so LOUD that my body thumps along to the music. AND I can hear that he likes Gwen Stefani, and which song he's playing, THROUGH THE FLOOR! ARGHHHH!!!! WHAT AN ASS!!!!!

Such inconsiderate people should be sent to live in the bathrooms or something!!!!

3 comments:

nataleeyun said...

WAH truly bovine that guy is.
Did you know you can lodge a complaint for 'Noise Harassment'? I only found out today from the lady in charge of students' welfare at my college!

stephanie.k said...

let me now proceed to complain about my neighbour.

or not. since I've done it countless times this year :)

see you soon.

Anonymous said...

you should have called DPS on them everytime it happened