Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Long Time No See

Hello everyone! Haven't said anything here in a while, so just coming up to say hi.

It'll be a lonely weekend for me this week - Shit's going to be out with Paul, Ass with Ty, Xun with his friend and Calcal's in Thailand, E and Nat are still away, and everyone else is busy or occupied in some other way, so I suppose I will be spending some quality time with my bed (apart from my family obviously).

But thankfully I'll be quite entertained during the week. Will be watching Kungfu Panda (FINALLY) with darling Beatrice!! I couldn't bear to subject poor Calcal to such (imaginably) unspeakable torture the last time, so we watched The Incredible Hulk instead, which turned out to be not bad. Liv Tyler is HOT!! She's not skinny at all, but she's so pretty, it makes me feel so happy.

Speaking of non-skinny beautiful actresses, I think Anne Hathaway's also becoming increasingly gorgeous. Since her time as Mia Thermopolis in The Princess Diaries 7-8 years back, she's transformed into this versatile actress that can carry those beautiful coats and dresses so well (and be of human proportions at the same time). Anne Hathaway was also surprisingly awesome in Get Smart as Agent 99, her wardrobe is simply amazing, but that is not the only reason why she really stands out here. I think she's not only the pretty face this time, as most female counterparts in spy movies tend to be, but an actual partner, someone who adds quite a lot of value to the show. But Get Smart is really funny, go watch it!! Disclaimer: I'm quite easily amused so don't blame me if you don't find it funny.

But in terms of hotness I think no one can beat ANGELINA JOLIE PLEASE she is a GODDESS and I CANNOT WAIT to watch Wanted but I should shut up about this before everyone slaps me for being TOO repetitive and over-excited. ISN'T SHE JUST AWESOME!?

Okay I should stop talking about movies, though I've really watched so many of them in the past month. In addition to these I've also watched Indiana Jones and Made of Honor which are really not bad at all, rather entertaining.

So essentially yes, I've traveled more than 30 hours to come home and I've been submerging myself in American popular culture again. Awesome.

No comments: