Thursday, October 4, 2007

Cheerleading Photos

OK OK I haven't been blogging but please bear with me I have been laden with SO MUCH work plus I have cheerleading and procrastination to handle so I haven't been up here much. I have about 500 pages on bad weeks (like this one) and cheer practice every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and football games to attend, so other than eating, sleeping, shitting, reading, cheering there really isn't much time left to do anything else. And please forgive me if I start speaking to you in a weird manner online, because I have been bombarded by nothing but Shakespearean and 18th century lit for more than a month now!

Anyway I know you guys want to see photos of me in my cheerleading outfit. I FORBID you from saying or even THINKING I am fat because you are only entitled to if you manage to wear that uniform and look not fat. Seriously!!!


This was taken with the mascot (no it is not me) at the Brown stadium which looks damn pathetic next to the Harvard one. We're all wearing our beautiful cheer jackets in this one because it was FREAKING freezing and my butt almost fell off from the cold. The football game is logically 1 hour long because it's 4 quarters of 15 mins, but it can go on to like 4-5 hours because they keep freaking stopping!!!!!!!! But it is indeed very exciting when someone scores a touchdown!


So this was taken with the Harvard cheerleaders (in the not as pretty red and white outfits). They were pretty good, and they could do stunts and all that already (we can't because we have an all new-team) but we're still better cos we're Brown! It was an incredibly fun game to cheer for because the scores were always very close, and the Brown audience was GREAT! They kept screaming HARVARD SUCKS HARVARD SUCKS which was so fun!! There is NO sportsmanship I tell you when football is involved. Even the band - we have the most subversive band in the world - hurls abuses at the opposing team every now and then!


A picture with Ruth, our President holding pom poms! I look damn fat here so shut up I don't want to hear a word about it! And the white part of my arm that's reflecting so much light in the photo? Ya it BLACK now because I got totally chao-taed from standing under the sun for 6 lovely hours. Ruth is a WONDERFUL President, so intelligent and supportive! If you look her up on wikipedia you'll know why she's so popular amongst Brown students. I am totally and completely inspired by her! And look, she wants to be a cheerleader too!

OK that's all the photos I have now. I'll be going up to Maine this weekend and I heard it's a beautiful place. Will take lots of photos!! I'll try to blog more from now on, and you guys ESPECIALLY HALFIE please update your blogs too!

And oh, good luck to all the NUS people taking their exams!! BON CHANCE (good luck in French)!

And in reply to the people who commented on my blog previously:

1. Shuen: I don't care why they watch football, as long as they come support!

2. Jiadi: I missed you guys during maf too! Hope you are doing well with engineering and econs. Is econs your fav sub now? Tons of people are taking econs here it's so sickening!! I read your blog now and then although I don't comment sometimes. Talk online k! Oh eh recommend some nice Japanese dramas!! Must be the funny kind ar!!

3. Gloree: Ya I know welco must have been missed. We've always had almost full attendance every year!!

4. Nat: I do not expose my tummy THANK GOD but it's tight enough for you to be self conscious. Then again because it's so tight EVERYONE has a bulging tummy so it's not so bad!

5.Half: I'VE MISSED YOU TOO! Even though we talk like every other day. I dreamt that you came to visit me today and I was so happy!!!!! But I woke up and you were not there :(

6. Lyd: And I know George Bush was a cheerleader, so was Franklin Roosevelt! And a million actresses! And how are you?? Have you gone for your med interview?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

what an interesting way of replying to blog comments I must say!

Pity there isn't going to be a Michigan vs. Brown.

Anonymous said...

or at least a michigan vs. brown over here at the Big House.

Anonymous said...

i just realised your pompoms are brown! super ugly! xD

Glorijoy said...

lol i didn't notice brown pompoms till mindy pointed them out. they look like feather dusters! :P ahahha but ehh! you can now claim the title of hot stuff! ;)

Anonymous said...

trust mindy to look at e pompoms instead of e cheerleaders! i bet durin a football game she'll be busy examining the bit of fence behind the goalpost!

I'VE GOT MY WEBCAM!!! okay it's not really mine, i koped it from home but mi mom hasn't noticed so obvly im not pointin it out until one fine day she decides to use it hehe!

no time to update blog! unless u want me to not write in yr assholic diary or email u! hahaha i see u cringing in horror.anw u look blazin hot! nvr seen u in such sexy clothing b4!-SHIT

ink julep said...

eee you are too cute!!! :) :) hee hee. LOVE from your favourite buddy.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha... I'm waiting for my unconditional offer from my university which is TAKING SO DAMN LONG.
But yeah.. should be fine.
I think.
Quite scared sometimes when I think about it. What if I end up having no university to go to?

:(

Lydiahang

Anonymous said...

HONYI PONYI! <3

i see a midget among the girls...hahahaha.

love ya! i miss the forever jumping around sammi-cheng fan SHE'S COMING TO SPORE! or did she come alr? haha

weikai