Thursday, February 28, 2008

Excitement

Shit, the rest of SACO and the rest of 32nd should know why I'm so excited by now, and it's not like I can't blog about it, it's just that no one outside of the 32nd would understand the jokes, no one outside SACO would probably find it funny to the extent that we do and no one outside of Shit will understand why I'm so excited.

This is a culmination of work of over two years I think, but more significantly over a year, not because it's such a difficult piece of work to accomplish but because we keep procrastinating HAHA!! Especially me since I took like a year to finally start on the cover story, which I finished in half an hour.

I think most of our ideas stemmed from our shopping trips, random ideas that sprouted here and there, but the credit for the photos at the back especially have to go to Shit because she was the one who painstakingly copied and pasted all the photos using Paint. Haha which is why I love that woman!

And plus of course Auntie contributed to the letters bit. She can be funny too, believe it or not!! (Trying to obtain a promotion from Object of Amusement to Amusing. Good work, but TRY HARDER!)

I'm just so glad it's finally done, and "published". I'm so so glad, and hopefully more ideas will come in the future for number 3, 4 and 5...

Still working on another project, of which I am quite ready to give up and re-invent, but Shit told me I should just carry on working on it. Not sure what I want to do, but I will finish it over the weekend! I really shouldn't procrastinate until I get bored of my own ideas!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lolx.

brennewmi said...

hahaha yes yes i dont think anyone outside 32nd wld be able to relate to ur excitement. culmination over 2 years..WOW. haha!

xiaodi! said...

hey yoyoyo. remember me not..hha

cherie =)