Sunday, February 24, 2008

Anita

So here I am a couple of hours later, because I can't wait to share what I found on youtube!!



Anita Mui's Concert, 87-88!

My grandfather and mom and dad were fans of hers, so it's not unusual that this became the first concert that I watched, albeit on video. I remember SO clearly this particular outfit of hers and the ROTATING STAGE I was so impressed with singing the next song especially:



Oh my I REMEMBER this part SO well!! And this song isn't even famous! This brings back so many memories.

Of course, it didn't occur to me then it was odd that my mom was asking me, at age 2 or 3, to watch a singer I was told to call "Big Sister" bare her midriff singing a song called "Devil Girl" haha!! Such hip parents I have.

Anita once said that she didn't hope for much from her fans, only that we would look up in the sky occasionally at one of the stars and think of her. I think she'll be glad to know that many people still miss her, even though it's been 5 years.

Love Anita (:

No comments: