Sunday, February 24, 2008

New Distraction

I wanted to save my new entry for my wonderful New York trip which took place two weeks ago, but I don't have any photos from Auntie or Meat yet, so I shall just write some short entries till I get them.

I've been rather busy lately, but everyone has to make time to do random things and watch silly videos on youtube no matter what. So other than talking to Shit at unearthly hours (for the both of us) discussing the silliest things I've been watching something!

Stephanie Koh recommended this new show, I'm watching it mainly because it stars Hebe who's quite adorable, but Steph likes it because of Xiao Mei (Mike He), haha! But the fact that we're watching this when in between reading Shakespeare and Kafka kind of proves that we are closet bimbos, haha so paiseh. I'm only halfway through episode one though, so I have no idea how good it is. Will talk about it again if it's worth mentioning :P

No comments: