Saturday, April 19, 2008

有一種快樂

A couple of weeks ago, Sammi and Gigi Leung visited Laos with WorldVision to learn more about poverty and how kids are surviving there. It turned out to be an educational tour not only for her but for the tens of thousands of fans and viewers. Both also released a song each to encourage people to help these kids. I know none of us are working yet, but in case anyone does or will remember this in years to come - it takes less than S$2 a day to help these kids get a better life.

I really like this song, hope you guys do too.



I love how I never fail to draw inspiration from her. (NOT YOU, SHIT, STOP BEING THICK-SKINNED)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA, i was going to comment that u uploaded the wrong video, that's not me! how well u know me! anyway, i think u'll come online quite soon so i'll talk to u more abt mi stuff when u do! nothing drastic don't worry, just a bit of trouble here and there haas!

love, yr Inspirational Half

Anonymous said...

hahahaha typical!

- bren

xiaodi! said...

sammi can really sing man..saw one youtube video on yue liang diao biao wo de xin.steady.haha