Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Mourir Demain

Been posting tons of youtube videos here recently and I know some people will think they can skip these if they don't feel like it but NO! If you are here I absolutely INSIST YOU WATCH THEM!

No reason why, I just feel like insisting hee!



The name of this song is "To Die Tomorrow" - we learned how to use the conditional tense in French today like if I were to die tomorrow, I would like to blah blah.

I wrote "Si je mourais demain, je me coucherais" which means "If I were to die tomorrow, I would like to sleep". Okay technically that is not my real answer, I wrote that because it was an early class and we had to rush it out and sleep was the only thing on my mind. Other people said they would like to have a cookie or to climb a mountain or things like that so I am not the worst HAHA! Seriously climbing a mountain on the last day of your life is just ridiculous because even if you really didn't die the next day you'd probably die from exhaustion and it's too damn tiring for an awesome last day on earth.

But seriously? What would I do if I knew I'd die tomorrow? It's a very interesting question, don't you think? Of course I would be quite upset if I were still stuck here in the US because it takes 2 days to fly back and I'd die on the plane even if I flew back immediately which is super not worth it.

But I suppose one day is too little time to do anything extreme. I suppose I would have dimsum with my family for lunch and then maybe chicken rice for dinner. And I want the crabs that my dad cooks so well, yum yum. And then ask F5 to come have supper with me and my family and Shit to come sleep over (will remind her to bring her contact lens solution). But really I don't think there's anything much I'd want to do other than spend time with the people I love. Which is so normal and boring but oh well.

And then I should remember to give my money to my parents, it's too little to be of any use so they can donate it if they want to. And my Sammi Cheng collection can't be cremated with me because there is too much I think half the jar of ashes will be Sammi's things instead of me, so I will give it to someone like Shit and HAHA I insist you have to continue extending the collection or I will send beetles to your room everyday!! HAHA!!

The guy and the girl in the MV are yelling "If I were to die tomorrow I'd love you" which is really cheesy but well.

What would you do?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

stop going back home! stay here and enjoy the summer! get a part time job on campus!

nataleeyun said...

Aww honey, you're sho shweet I need insulin supplements! Sniffles. :D
Hmm, if i were to die tomorrow, i think i'd do exactly what u would too - spend it with loved ones. After all, they're the ones who make even the last day of life worth living no? On a side note: WHOA this has to be your most EMO post yet! BANZAI! KITAA!

Anonymous said...

WHAT i refuse to take yr sammi collection!! haha don't u dare force it on me, i'll prob burn it, buy a tank an mix yr ashes with their ashes. i tink i'll have to buy an entire cemetary to bury the tank cos e sammi ashes wud be so much!

interesting post! i laughed when i read u'll sleep if u were to die tmr HAA wth it's so u.

love, shit

honsq90 said...

If I were to die tomorrow, I would live my life as normal. I don't think we should be acting differently and regretting only when we're in a desperate situation.

Else you're the next target of Jigsaw.

xiaodi! said...

hahaha i think so?? dont know which concert..but he really sucked and she made him look damn bad..or more like he made her look super super super super good.HAHA =D

Anonymous said...

haha! lovely entry! xD

bren

Shuen said...

message to honsq90:

Vaffanculo! :)

prettyinpink said...

intriguing..

i'm officially stealing that phrase. hahaha (not the yours hons, the one from the song. hahah) i love cheesy lines. :))