Saturday, September 27, 2008

MINI

I haven't been doing much recently - just work and sleep and more work and the occasional polo game, but I took my driving theory test with Lijun and Michelle yesterday! And we passed!! Hurray!!

Which means I will be taking my practical test in November!! So I'll be able to drive by the time I come home in December can you believe it!!!!

So in typical counting-my-eggs-before-they-hatch fashion, I think it is finally time to unveil the car of my dreams - Mr. Mini Cooper CONVERTIBLE. (Or maybe Miss Mini Cooper sounds more logical)



AHHH how can anyone resist him/her?!?!?!?! I can totally imagine myself sitting in and driving him/her!!!!



And I've already decided which color I want to get - the white one!!!! Or cream, ivory, whatever you call it.

And of course this car has to be super expensive - even second hand costs more than USD10k here and I think the news ones are $25k (which is damn ex in US terms). And it's very lame to spend my parents' money to buy a Mini so I'll have to work and buy it on my own, so I suppose it's going to be another couple of years before I can buy it, especially if I go to grad school...

But oh well! One can dream for a while :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

CHIO LIKE YOU, JOLIE COMME TOI. haha i support your dreams.