Friday, September 12, 2008

New Room

While I'm waiting for lunch to be ready, here're some photos of my new room!!

I currently stay in a single in a suite, which means I have privacy and good company at the same time! The only thing I can't used to is sharing the bathroom with guys. It's really a little strange even though obviously we don't see anything we're not supposed to see.

Picture #1: here's the entrance to my boudoir, everyone is expected to kneel and hail the Queen (me) before they enter. There're just some random post-it notes from visitors and bored suitemates and a bunny I drew for fun.



So this is the first thing you see when you enter my room, my clothes, my toiletries, my bookcase (which I'm using as a shoe rack HAHA) and some drawers.


I put up some photos - okay a lot of photos - on my wall, and these are my stalkerish People magazine photos of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt and their UCB-ads-like family. I thought since I spent S$8 on that magazine I might as well make full use of it.


And of course photos of you people right next to my bed and window, along with my timetable.


Here's my table and wall - I have no idea why this photo is inverted. There's a Black and White and Beautiful people theme. I didn't mean for it to look like an Audrey Hepburn shrine though it just so happens that I didn't want my lamp to point downwards at my papers so I pointed it upwards and there you have it - a spotlight for dear Audrey.



And this is my bed. It's jacked up so high so I thought I might as well put my fridge under it to save space. I have to climb on a chair onto my bed everynight. My suitemates said it's good cos it'll put me off lazing back to bed after hitting the snooze button every morning but it really is no use I climb back on anyway.



My fridge. I got it from free from my buddy Ruomei!! I just had to clean it out a little but it was in great condition. Now it contains all my fruits and tofu and FULL FAT MILK YAY!! And of course it has the usual Sammi adornments.


And I, of course, left the wall right next to my bed for my SAMMI POSTERS WOOHOO!! So I sleep next to them like I do at home haha. The poster on the left is a really old one from 2001 - Becoming Sammi and the one on the right is the most recent, her Show Mi concert poster. I bought it online and had it shipped to me cos obviously they don't sell sammi posters here!! Not that any of you care I think.


And if you think decorating my room is all I have been doing, no I have been busy studying too! Look at these cute folders I bought for my classes haha! The one on the left is for French and the one on the right is for Japanese. Haha!! Takashimaya rocks.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HONS! Of course I still pop by once in a while to see if you said anything... Wahrao you like disappeared for a very long while I thought something happened.. But glad to see you have a nice new room now! Haha very cosy and very you :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for updating! (: it certainly was a pleasant read. i like the way u make urself comfy in ur room with the pictures and all. envious! ur going to be so multi-lingual (:

bren

Anonymous said...

hahaha you have a fridge in your room?! i'm so jealous! looks like your suitemates don't see you outside in the living area very often then!

desperate_dreams said...

my goodness! your blog is so entertaining! HAHAHAHAHA! it's damn funny lah OMG!

nataleeyun said...

eh your boodwa looks belly spacious and homely! good job with the audrey poster too! can't say i feel the same way about the brangelina pics but i guess it makes for a good wall-filler. OMG 4languages?! u mad muffin. let me know if u need help with jap. i'm getting so dusty myself.
skype soon my love. like seriously. it's been way too long. what's the time difference again ah?

mindy said...

wait is that ur closet? because i've never seen u wear anythg that isnt brown/black. o_O